Immediate Start! Inbound Customer Service Adviser vacancies available now!
Due to the increase in calls, we are looking to recruit a large quantity of Customer Service Advisers to join a busy, upbeat Contact Centre within the Financial Services industry in Cardiff Bay.
You will be working as part of a team of 14 Customer Service Advisers with a Team Leader on hand to manage and guide you on a day to day basis. Full training will be given and consists of 2 weeks classroom based training with 3 further weeks of guidance in a very supportive environment.
Your day to day duties will include
- Taking inbound calls from customers needing advice or support
- Quickly responding to queries and offering the best solution to the customer
- Escalating any complaints or service concerns customers raise
Due to the nature of this role, there are multiple shifts available and the shifts run from 08:00 until Midnight. There is limited parking on site but there are good Public Transport routes. Candidates who live in the Cardiff Bay, Cardiff City Centre, Roath, Splott & Grangetown areas will be able to walk or cycle to this fantastic location in the Bay.
We are looking for candidates to start work in early May and have intakes throughout May. & June
As part of our background checks, you will need
- Clear credit history, please call us to discuss your circumstances
- Ability to pass a Basic DBS (Criminal Record) check
Please click apply now with a copy of your CV and the Cardiff team will call you within 24 hours!