We are recruiting for outstanding customer service advisers for the Post Office based in Chesterfield centre. This is a rolling contract with a view to extend.
This is a full time contract (35 hours) and ideal candidates will be working flexibly. The pay rate starts from £7.83 and rises to £10.84 after 12 weeks. Friendly team, subsidised canteen and gym on site included!
- Delivering excellent customer service over the phone and through various correspondence
- Decision making
- Following process driven work
- Following administrative procedures
Typical Qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- A good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous call centre/ customer service experience desirable
Call 01302 342378 for more information or apply directly!