Up to £12.74 per hour + On-site Car Parking
about 2 months ago
Until March 24
We are looking for customer service advisors to join our client HM Land Registry based in Durham - these roles will be based in the office full time.
If you have strong customer service experience and a good people skills then these may be the roles for you.
This is also a great opportunity to get yourself established within the civil service!
- Location: Southfield House, Durham - DH1 (10 minute walk from Durham train station)
- Hours: Full time - Monday - Thursday 37 hours a week - 9.25 hours per day
- Start date 13/11/23
- Payrate: 12.74 per hour
- Assignment length: Temporary until March 2024
To work flexibly across HM Land Registry as part of a team to providing customer service tasks as required.
About the role:
- Take a high level of calls from customers of the Land Registry
- Manage calls efficiently providing accurate, impartial information
- Access and update HMLR systems
- Carry out all of the required customer checks.
- Scanning of paper records per defined work instructions
- Working with internal and external stakeholder to resolve questions and queries.
- Data input of local scanned records to create digital records
- Keep up to date with process and practice changes
The successful candidate will have:
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Positive approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to make effective decisions based on evidence and document those clearly
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to ask questions to understand the situation
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via email at , providing the role's navigation link and your qualifications. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now or email me your cv directly