Up to £21100 per annum
21 days ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client on the Airport Road West in Belfast to recruit a full time and permanent Customer Service Advisor
- Handle various incoming and outbound telephone calls effectively, providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers.
- Assist in the administration and planning of asset maintenance work and gas service connections to the company network, utilising diary and resource planning systems.
- Respond to and initiate remedial action in respect of customer complaints
- Respond effectively to reported gas emergencies, ensuring accurate collection and recording of customer data and the reported incident.
- General administrative tasks, recording customer complaints, booking energy advisor appointments for customers enquiring about connecting to natural gas, and data inputting of completed appointments, service work documentation, completed meter/ service job documents and incentive management information.
- At least one year's relevant experience working within a customer service environment and dealing with telephone enquiries
- English and Maths GCSE
This is a permanent, full-time position working 37 hours per week.
Hours of work - Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (some flexibility in working hours may be required)
Salary will start on £21,100
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link