Up to £12 per hour + plus holidays
16 days ago
Customer Service Advisor
£12 per hour
Temp to perm
1. Are you looking for shift work?
2. Do you enjoy great customer service?
3. Are you able to multitask and have good attention to detail?
4. Are you able to work under pressure?
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated reliable individual to join a head office team based in Enfield.
Main duties to include:
- Managing multiple alarm activations along with supporting the help desk and reception as and when required
- Call handling inbound and outbound
- Dealing with emails
- Dealing with queries from site-based personnel
You will be talking to clients to deliver a service, ensuring that they have their sites covered with the right staff. The client provides round-the-clock response capability to clients, delivers protection services to a variety of locations, from remote development sites to high-traffic and urban city locations.
36 to 48 hours shifts per week (with overtime available): 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am (you will be working days, nights, evenings and weekends) You will be paid £10.42 for your 2 weeks training and £12.00 after.
The role would suit someone with the following: flexible, loyal, hardworking, ability to speak and write English to an advanced level, computer literate, work as part of a team and strong customer service.
This is a temporary ongoing role, which can lead to a permanent contract for the right person.
Please send us your CV now!