Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £10.92 per hour
15 days ago
We are currently recruiting for temporary inbound Customer Service Advisors to work for The Care Quality Commission.
The purpose of this role is to provide a quality support and advise.
You will provide guidance to both internal and external customers, dealing with grievances and gathering relevant information to record and advise on further action.
Start Date: 15th January 2024
Assignment: Currently until 31/03/24 with the possibility to extend
Rate of Pay: £10.92 per hour - Weekly Pay
Hours: 37 per week, Monday - Friday (9:30am-5:30pm, 9am-5pm and 8:30am-4:30pm)
Location: Fully Remote
Training: Full Training Provided
CQC strongly believes in a team effort and relies on talented people with a wide range of skills and experience.
That's where you come in!
You will build good working relationships both internally (with your team and peers) and externally.
Duties include, but are not restricted to:
- Handling inbound telephone calls and emails regarding customer experiences. Please note - Some of the calls may be of a distressing nature.
- Actively listening to customer grievances and concerns, being able to actively record the information all whilst providing understanding and compassion to the individual.
- Deliver a consistent and productive service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all administrative work is completed and recorded accurately.
- Use information resources to support customer service.
- Keep up to date with current procedures and practices.
- Work effectively as part of a team, participate in team meetings and contribute towards staff engagement plan.
- Promoting and respecting team working ethics by building good working relationships using co-operation and discussion.
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging enquiries of a sensitive nature
- Strong computer literacy skills e.g. keyboard, word processing skills and Microsoft applications
- Prioritise workloads to aid productivity
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Manage time effectively
- Candidates must have the facilities to enable them to work from home - E.g. A secure internet access; a comfortable working space which would enable work to be undertaken of a sensitive nature i.e. no shared spaces.
You will be required to provide all relevant right to work documents and will need to be fully referenced for the last 3 years.
*PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO ALL APPLICATIONS*