I am recruiting for a Full Time Customer Service Advisor for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK based in Sutton Coldfield. This position is paying a salary of £19074 with a start date of 18th February 2019.
This is a professional and growing FTSE250 company; primarily they arrange prepaid funeral plans for customers who are predominantly over the age of 50. This is a chance to join very conscientious, sociable and friendly team with a clear career progression opportunity. These vacancies have come about due to internal promotions and a growth requirement for the current team.
You will be responding to inbound 'At Need' client calls regarding to funeral arrangements where you will need to show sensitivity and empathy. These calls will be received from client's friends and family who will be calling to activate the funeral plan the client has taken out. You will also receive calls from the Police and Network Rail with who the client also have a contract with.
You will also be taking 'Pre Need' inbound enquiries from customers who may be responding to specific marketing material, no sales targets are in place but you will be expected to advise on the different funeral plans on offer. You will also be dealing with current policy holders who may wish to make an amendment or add on a request to their funeral plan.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Receive on average 50 inbound calls per day which will be a mix of 'at need' and 'pre need' calls
- Deal with 'at need' calls in a professional and empathetic manner; an 'at need' call is from a customer's friend/relative calling to activate the funeral plan as the customer has passed away.
- Deal with 'pre need' calls in a sensitive and professional manner; a 'pre need' call is from a current or prospective customer calling to enquire about, amend or ask a general question regarding a funeral plan
- You will resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative options; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Working towards agreed service level targets ensuring the very best customer service is delivered
- You will be transferring key client information to other colleagues with accuracy, timeliness and professionalism
- You will assist team members and other colleagues with knowledge and guidance to ensure high levels of service are achieved.
- Previous inbound customer service call centre experience is essential
- A customer focussed individual with the ability to build quick rapport/relationship over the phone
- Clear and concise verbal communication techniques
- Exceptional listening skills & telephone communication skills
- Must be a genuine, conscientious, patient and ethical in nature
- Be able to show empathy on phone
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
- Able to provide 5 years worth of references (all gaps of unemployment need to be covered by somebody not related to you who can validate these gaps via a character reference)
- Monday - Saturday between 8am and 8pm on a monthly rotational shift basis
- If you work a Saturday a day in lieu the following week will be given
TIMESCALES TO START AND TRAINING:
- Interviews to take place week commencing 21st January
- Start date will be Monday 18th February (no annual leave allowed for first 4 weeks due to in depth training)
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- £19074 full time (38.75 hours)
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays* each year (pro rata for part time) (entitlement increases with service)
- Free car parking
- Progression opportunities as the business grows
- Nice vibrant and modern working environment
*This position will require bank holiday working, if you work a bank holiday, you will receive the day in lieu at another time*
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND CAN COMMIT TO THE TRAINING SCHEDULE **
If you are customer focused, have a friendly and empathetic nature and interested in this position please send your cv and call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Charlie.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***