Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 plus a quarterly bonus of up to £500 - OTE £22,000
Do you have great customer service experience? Are you a great communicator with a back ground in contact centres? If so, my prestigious client is looking for a professional Customer Service Advisor to join their hugely successful team.
Who you will be working for
You could be working for one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK. Our client is the number 1 kitchen retail specialist and they are looking for experienced customer service advisors to join them in their new start of the art offices.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to get out of the standard, mundane 9-5 call centre, and wants to work in a fresh, fast paced environment where your efforts are recognised and rewarded. You don't have to sell; you just need to provide great service.
Most Customer Operations Managers and Team Leaders have been promoted internally in to their current positions.
What you will be responsible for
- Resolve customer queries by owning each enquiry you deal with
- Pro-actively resolve potential customer issues
- Work as a team to achieve the weekly targets and execute first call resolution where possible
- Provide all Wren customers with an exceptional customer service experience and build relationships
- Assist stores with queries/ concerns relating to the internal system or processes quickly and effectively
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers/ departments with a 'can do attitude
- Accurately recording information at all stages of the query to ensure system records are up-to-date
- Identify and report on any processes that result in a poor customer experience
What our client is looking for in you
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. You will need to have great customer service experience, along with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Good IT skills and the ability to work independently, but also be a team player.
GCSE level C or above in English and Maths
What's in it for you
The working week will be Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30 which means no weekends and no strange shift patterns. Being No.1 in the industry, they want you to be the best as well, so they provide comprehensive on site training in their purpose-built Training Academy.
They really like to look after their employees which is why they have dress down Fridays every Friday, a catering team who bring hot drinks to your desk throughout the day. Plus there is a free on-site gym for all employees, and 2 fantastic restaurants to eat and socialise on your breaks.
This role is active now! Please submit your CV now