Do you strive to provide exceptional customer care? Are you driven, outgoing and confident? Do you want to work for an excellent employer offering great benefits and progression? If yes, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for customer contact advisers for a growing company on the outskirts of York. You will be required to work one Saturday in three and one Sunday in approximately seven, so flexibility is a must. The job would suit someone who has had strong customer service experience, including retail.
- Competently provide quotations, answer queries regarding ELICO websites and products, and administer existing policies.
- Use telephone scripts to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Issue policy documentation packages and pertinent correspondence including relevant inserts.
- Make outbound calls such as those in line with diary procedures.
- Answer Customer Contact Department telephone calls in line with the departmental SLA.
- Assess underwriting risks (exclusions).
- Address customer Urgents, Complaints and Appeals.
- Meet daily phone targets.
Due to the location of this role you will need to be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
In return you will receive a salary in the region of £17,940 plus 33 days' holiday including bank holidays plus long-service increase. Great flexi-time arrangement available. Government work place pension, free parking and hot drinks, free work wear, on site crèche and staff discounts.
For more information or to register your interest please contact Cat on 01904 628741.