Customer Sales Adviser - £18,302
Brook Street are proud to be working with one of the leading storage companies in the UK. The role of the Customer Sales Adviser is to ensure our client's customers receive a consistently high level of service.
In addition to providing day-to-day help to their customers, the Customer Services Adviser will contribute to the overall cleanliness appearance and overall effectiveness of the operation and, in the absence of other management, may be required to take responsibility for other Store activities.
Responsibilities of the role;
The principle objectives of the Customer Sales Adviser are to guarantee customers an excellent level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the Company.
- Contribute to the achievement of the financial targets of the store
- Identify and quantify the potential available from each customer for increasing occupancy and revenue within the store
- Respond effectively to the diverse needs of each customer
- Ensuring the store presents itself to a high standard of cleanliness
- Making sure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to for the benefit of customers and staff alike.
- Comply consistently with all company procedures
- Deal effectively with sales enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store.
- Will be required to lone work. In instances of lone working or in the Store Manager and Supervisors absence take key holder responsibility.
- Will be required to carry our forklifting.
- Ensure that the store 'bad debt' is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt
- Ad hoc duties
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills when communicating with customers face to face or over the phone
- Self-discipline, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working
- Project confidence and knowledge of Company products and services on completion of the induction and probation period
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 40 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8.5 hour shifts between 7:30am - 6:30pm, Monday to Sunday.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £18,302 per year with an annual performance related bonus. In addition you will receive 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, Free Parking, Childcare vouchers and many more.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.