Providing customers with a high quality customer experience through personalised effortless contact - this is achieved through: assistance, support, and account servicing throughout the life cycle of a financial agreement.
This role is required to deal with an extensive variety of enquiries, systems and processes through various channels (e.g. E-mail, white mail, and telephony)
- Work through mailboxes and system queues to a high standard and against strict SLA's
- Providing customers with a high quality customer experience through personalised effortless contact, this is achieved through offering assistance and support
- Multi-media - customer service mailboxes for all brands
- Element of low volume inbound and outbound calls
- Support dedicated outsource mailbox (we have circa 90 outsource advisors taking inbound calls)
- Liaising with other areas of the business to ensure the correct customer outcomes
All teams deal with a variety of customer queries which include;
- Settlement figures
- Account changes: name, address vehicle registration etc
- End of contract options; Refinance, Voluntary terminations and hand backs
- Complaints - resolving where possible as initial contact point and escalating to the dedicated customer resolutions team where needed
The working hours are between 0800 - 2100hrs Monday - Friday; all employees will be required to work between these hours. 4 week scheduling given in advance.
Shifts can vary between those hours - 8 hours a day 35 hours a week, typical Shift times could be:
0800 - 1600; 0900 - 1700; 1000 - 1800; Monday - Friday
0900 - 1700hrs Saturdays
Candidates must be flexible to work ANY of the listed shifts given unless stated otherwise.
Coaching and Training
- Consistent Coaching and Training throughout the assignment, side by side call listening, shadowing/buddying, 5 email audits carried out each month.
- Strong customer service experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong admin skills