Would you like to work for a business in Cwmbran that offers the benefit of international customers.? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor. on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join the Customer Service team in Cwmbran. You will be required to Provide high levels of communication/ Support and continue to build Customer Relations.
- Respond to all customer enquiries Via telephone, Email, Fax.
- Ensure Customer Invoices are completed on a daily basis.
- Maintain a consistent contact with sales representatives and customers while providing updates to various enquires.
- Provide great customer service when dealing with New sales orders and follow up on dormant accounts.
- Liaise with logistics department in order to ensure customer orders are complete and being shipped out timely and accurately.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Attention to detail and accuracy with organisational and prioritising skills.
- Customer Service Experience to a high standard.
- Knowledge of excel and Microsoft packages.
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £18,000-£20,000 and an annual leave entitlement of Holidays are 23 plus 8 public days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Family Medical Insurance
- A Vibrant office enviroment with long serving staff.
- Free parking.
Your working hours will be Monday -Friday 9am -5pm.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities.