We have a number of vacancies for Customer Service Advisors to work within our National Customer Contact Centre, based in Sheffield.
- Can you deliver excellent Customer Service?
- Are you able to speak members of the public and business partners in a professional manner?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Are you proficient in all Microsoft applications, including outlook?
- Are you able to use complex database systems in order to solve customer queries?
- Do you have experience in administration?
Then you could be the perfect addition to the team
Contact Centre Services provide a broad range of services. These services are generally high volume customer focused services delivered to a high standard, They have over 150 people managing over 620,000 inbound calls per year!
Their main product is knowledge; providing, interpreting, listening and communicating it to our customers and stakeholders, to benefit the environment.
We would expect you to be able demonstrate experience of:
- delivering excellent customer service both over the phone and in writing in a customer facing role;
- decision making and finding solutions to issues and problems that confront you;
- good IT skills are essential and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.