We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Customer Service Advisor to join our client team`s as a Customer Service Advisor. In this exciting role, you will use your dedication and enthusiasm to undertake both branch and yard duties to promote and maximise sales, whilst at all times ensuring customer needs are met and exceeded.
Our client always aim to provide a friendly and knowledgeable customer service, whether you`re from a retail or trade background. So if you have the drive and motivation to influence a team, this is the role for you!
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
Build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to help achieve sales growth for your branch.
Carry out cash transactions, refunds and till processes accurately and in accordance with branch procedures.
Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers.
Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles.
Ensure minimum stock shrinkage and accurate daily stock counts.
Maintain stock levels in both the shop and yard areas to a high standard of health and safety and neatness, ensuring that all goods are correctly priced via label checks.
Support the branch in all aspects of customer service.
So if you…
* Have fantastic customer service experience and know what great service looks, sounds and feels like.
* Have excellent communication skills and are IT literate.
* Are able to deliver with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Are positive, personable and a real team player.
Our client may just be the right company for you!. Also as a Customer Service Advisor you are offered some fantastic benefits, including:
* Competitive Salary.
* 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
* A defined contribution pension scheme.
* Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
All you need to do now is click apply if not please call Shaneen on 01189 553280