I am working with a well-established company based on the outskirts of Leeds, near Yeadon. My client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their thriving team on a temporary to permanent basis.
***Customer Service experience is essential to be considered***
You'll be joining a specialist company with reputation for delivering a first-class service, offering a range of products to their valued customers.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Advisor includes:
1. Deal with the general administration of client's policies from inception and throughout the period of a policy
2. To provide an efficient and first-class service to clients when dealing with correspondence, telephone calls and upkeep of records
3. Ensure excellent quality of documentation is produced and maintained
4. Ensure all cases are processed efficiently and timely
5. To be (and remain) competent in your role
We're looking for motivated, engaging and pro-active candidates with a proven track record of success. Strong time management skills and target driven attitude are also required!
***Essential experience in customer services is required*** You'll need excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
This is a fantastic role with a company that appreciate and reward their employee's.
To be considered for interview, please apply online now!