We are currently looking for 2 Customer Service Advisors to work for our client within the Insolvency service. This is a longer term temporary assignment.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday- Friday 9-5
Salary: £10.51 per hour
The Insolvency Service (the agency) is an Executive Agency of The Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS). The service provides a range of important public services and enforcement activities associated with and arising from personal and corporate insolvency and corporate misconduct.
The role of the Customer service advisor offers the exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to be part of a modernised approach to handling email and telephone contact as well as other potential channels of communication with our customers.
This position offers the successful applicant the necessary training to provide a professional service to the range of customers who contact the Insolvency Service.
- Answering inbound queries regarding discharge and PPI
- Delivering professional, prompt and efficient performance in line with processes and guidance
- Observing correct security protocols at all times
- Ensuring that queries that cannot be answered are transferred to the appropriate business unit in line with the service level agreement
- Being a team player, supporting the team with workload and sharing best practice and knowledge with colleagues
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi task and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of IT packages such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience working in customer service is desirable but not required
If you are interested in this role, please apply now as we are working quickly to arrange interviews.