Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, where every day presents a new and exciting challenge to develop your skills? Then get ready to apply to our job advert!
Brook Street have an opportunity to join a customer service advisor team where you will support and answer queries from all over the UK. The ideal candidate would be able to think quickly and react to situations in a calm and effortless manner, someone who can manage their own workload and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. If you can confidently use a computer and Microsoft packages, then you would be well suited to this role. We will also be looking for someone with experience of being on the phone and in a customer service role as you will be dealing with queries via telephone and email.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good all-round IT skills, able to use the MS Office IT packages and familiar with contact management applications.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate, whilst providing the highest levels of customer service.
- General administration skills and knowledge.
Contract: 3 months with the view to extend
This is a temporary role and you will be required to complete a DBS check