Fantastic opportunities have opened up to work full time in temporary positions across Central Liverpool, within a Government body as a Customer Service Advisor. This role is for approx 3 months with possible extension. The pay rate is £10.65, and for any hours worked between 8pm and 10pm the pay rate goes up to £11.73 per hour.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the teams tackling COVID-19, and a wonderful way to be able to help your local community
You will be working 37 hours a week, Monday through to Friday. You will be expected to work shifts covering between 8am and 10pm, however as stated above there will be higher pay rates for any hours worked during unsociable times.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for delivering a variety of customer focused activities within a customer service environment e.g. by telephone, e-mail or letter to support the wider operational network.
- To resolve incoming telephone and e-mail enquiries relating to within the established Service Level Agreement timescales.
- To provide advice and guidance on a range of complex enquiries to customers, to safeguard the customer experience through the effective implementation of standards, policies and processes.
- To provide a comprehensive response to customer complaints ensuring identification of lessons learned.
- To develop and maintain knowledge of legislation, policy, procedure and security guidelines.
- To provide timely and excellent customer service.
- To maintain security and confidentiality at all times and adhere to staff policies and procedures
If this is something you are interested in please apply online through our website.