Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Rural Kent
Hours: Tues-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 pro rata
My client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work 4 days a week in their customer service team.
Your duties will include:
- Taking orders and inputting them directly onto the in-house database
- Providing details to the customer regarding delivery dates and times
- Communicating special requirements to the delivery drivers
- Building relationships with regular long standing and new customers
- Making outgoing calls to customers to remind them to order and complete quality checks
- Speaking to delivery drivers, providing delivery advice and directions when required
- Preparing delivery notes for the picker/packers
- Ad hoc administration.
You must be confident working with computers, have a great telephone manner and be happy working in an office with the owners dogs present.
If this role is of interest then please apply via this advert today!