Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Rural Kent
Hours: Tues-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 pro rata
My client is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work 4 days a week in their customer service team.
Your duties will include:
- Taking orders and inputting them directly onto the in-house database
- Providing details to the customer regarding delivery dates and times
- Communicating special requirements to the delivery drivers
- Building relationships with regular long standing and new customers
- Making outgoing calls to customers to remind them to order and complete quality checks
- Speaking to delivery drivers, providing delivery advice and directions when required
- Preparing delivery notes for the picker/packers
- Ad hoc administration
Working as a Customer Service advisor you must be confident working with computers, have a great telephone manner and be happy working in an office with the owners dogs present. There may also be the opportunity to work from home.
If this role is of interest then please apply via this advert today!