We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy and friendly team in Barton Upon Humber. This is a full time position based in the office (NOT HOME WORKING).
Start date 7th December or 14th December
As a Customer Service Advisor your duty will be to take inbound customer calls and complete any administration tasks involved - answering and assisting all customers with their queries which will involve handling telephone calls, customer care enquiries, helping customers with their orders, queries with any delivery queries, re-deliveries or any other issues they may have.
You will be required to provide a quality customer service to customers through a number of communication channels which includes telephone and email.
Objectives of the role:
- Receive inbound customer calls, and resolve queries and complaints.
- Maintain customer requirements and contribute to the overall improvement.
- Achieve call handling and ensure you deliver a high level of customer service on every call.
- Record data accurately
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times and ensure there is a high customer service focus
- Achieve and exceed daily KPIs as set by the campaign requirements
- Any administration duties which are involved
- Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and written)
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
- Previous customer service experience (Face to face or via telephone)
What's on offer:
- £20,000 per annum salary with overtime available
- Monday to Friday standard working hours 09:00 - 5:30pm
- Free car parking
- Friendly management team and colleagues
- Potential opportunity for a Permanent role at the end of the 12 weeks probation(temporary contract).
If you are interested and wish to apply, please apply now. Due to the high volumes of applications, If you do not hear from me within 14 days, this does mean your CV has unfortunately, not be shortlisted to the next stage.