Role - Customer Service
Start Date - Immediate start
Duration - 3 months temp then potential for permanent placement
Days - Monday to Sunday (5 days working per week on a rota)
Hours - This company operate between 6am till 9pm. 8 hours per day
Location - Tunbridge Wells
Pay - £9.50 per hour
We are looking for Customer Service temps to support one of our valued clients. This is a dynamic, fun and buzzing company in which you will support in an area that matches your skill set.
Job Duties to include.......
- Managing queries via phone, social media, email and instant chat. You'll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must.
- Reviewing and processing orders.
- Identifying any errors
-Dealing with customers via third party sellers, such as Amazon and
- Liaising with courier and logistic companies to ensure the successful delivery of orders.
- Advising customers on the right products for them.
What they are looking for.....
- Previous customer service experience would be great. But if you genuinely care and want to help and love talking to people, that's a great start!
- Be switched on and have confidence in your skills.
- Ability to build rapport with customers over the telephone, ensuring systems and procedures are adhered to.
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new programmes quickly.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe
- Work flexible shifts. There are several shift options with staggered start times available. We are open 24/7 to support our customers to the max.
This is a temporary position, although there may be some opportunities for permanent roles in the future.
Shift Patterns available
MON - SUN
6am till 2pm
9am till 5pm
2pm till 9pm
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact Paula on