An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking for a career in a growing company based on the outskirts of York (YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A CAR).
The role is ideal for someone who is looking for a career in administration, customer service. Initially maternity cover the job may develop and we are looking for someone who can give us long term commitment.
Your role will involve:
- taking information of sellers on and ensuring that the details are correct
- sending mailshot (which has been pre-designed)
- following up all mailshots. You will need to check that they have received the information and help them with any queries that they may have
- contacting prospective clients and engaging with them in a professional way
The successful candidate will need to be organised and motivated. This is not a sales role, but you must be comfortable and confidence dealing with clients over the phone.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Have good IT skills including word and excel
- Be self-reliance and ability to work alone
- Be an all rounder and have the desire to learn and develop your career
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
If you are interested in the position, please apply here and we will get in touch with you!