An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government department based in Watford, on a temporary assignment, as a Customer Service Advisor. The role will be working in the office, dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from the general public and advising them, in line with government guidance. You may also be asked to deal with customers on a face to face basis. The hours will total to 37 hours per week with various shift patterns between 7:45am to 8pm Monday to Friday and working 1 Saturday in 4, 8.45am to 5pm. The role is running up until September 2021, with the possibility of extension.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Make decisions based on facts on a customers file.
- Assess queries and dealing with enquiries via electronic means.
- Support the Department's aim in the digitisation of all services.
- Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance.
What we'll need from you:
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance will be provided if you do not have it already.
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
- Various shift patterns available (flexibility will be required).
- Opportunity to build on Customer Service skills and give back to your community, gaining public sector experience.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.