Customer Services Representative - £17,576
Have you got excellent customer service with great communication skills?
My client is looking for a full time customer service representative to start as soon as possible!
Brook Street is pleased to be working with a leading global provider of facility services in Cosham, Portsmouth. My client offers an excellent working environment; a positive and friendly team and a real opportunity for career progression.
The Customer Service Rep will be the first point of contact for all client and customer enquiries and will effectively and efficiently deliver helpdesk services; ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved. This role will involve working on our client's contracts, which will include providing various helpdesk solutions such as reactive maintenance, facilities management, room bookings and switchboard services.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, clear, confident and professional telephone manner, strong objection handling skills and the ability to excel under pressure.
As a key member of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will likely have customer service or contact centre experience and possess a passion for providing an excellent customer experience and a drive to progress and succeed.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- To deal with customer enquiries efficiently and effectively
- Strong complaint handling skills
- Outstanding active listening skills.
- Enthusiastic and effective team player.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building and empathy skills
- A confident, self-motivated individual with strong business and organisational skills
- Ability to excel under pressure and when working to tight deadlines, yet capable of demonstrating initiative, producing results and making sound decisions
- Committed to continuing professional and personal development of self and others
- Ability to organise workload and multi-task where necessary.
- Flexibility & efficient learning skills to support the business' needs
- Previous experience of a telephone based customer service role with a good understanding of problem-solving techniques
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, and quick to learn new software systems.
- Tech savvy and able to work with a number of systems consecutively
- A good standard of English and Maths
This is a full-time, permanent role with an immediate start available. As our client operate a 24/7 service 365 days a year, the successful candidate will work 40 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8.5 hour shifts between 7am - 7pm, which will be operated on a rota basis. You will also be required to work approx. 1 in 8 Saturdays.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of approximately £17,576 per year. In addition you will receive 20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension with employer contributions rising to 5% after one year of service, and access to Perkbox on successful completion of probation.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to .