We are currently recruiting for clerical admin/ inbound customer service advisors to work for The Driving Standards Agency (DVSA) based at Quorum Business Park.
Working Monday to Friday you will be required to work 37 hours per week between 8am - 6pm. With a competitive hourly rate of £11.19 per hour, office hours and free parking, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a government department.
The purpose of this role is to provide a quality support, advice and guidance service to both internal and external customers contributing to the improvement of road safety, environmental standards and the reduction of vehicle crime.
Duties include, but are not be restricted to:
- Handle inbound customer contact consisting of telephone calls and e-mail correspondence
- Deliver a consistent and productive service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure all administrative work is completed and recorded accurately.
- Use information resources to support customer service.
- Keep up to date with current procedures and practices.
- Work effectively as part of a team, participate in team meetings and contribute towards staff engagement plan.
- Promoting and respecting team working ethics by building good working relationships using co-operation and discussion.
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging enquiries
- Basic computer literacy skills e.g. keyboard, word processing skills and Microsoft applications
- Prioritise workloads to aid productivity
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Manage time effectively
This client offers a competitive salary, is close to local transport and has on site parking.
Please apply below.