A great temporary opportunity has arisen within this public sector body in Ashford to work in their busy customer service department .
The role includes :
- Receiving and assisting customers visiting, telephoning and emailing correspondence to a high level of customer care
- Working to targets set on customer resolutions .
- Undertaking follow up administrative work
- Stock control and ordering
- Issuance of stationery
The role is for 4 - 6 weeks and pays £9.27 p/h
The successful candidate will need :
- Experience of working in an inbound telephony environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have good keyboard skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel ability
Click on the link to apply today ! the role is for an immediate start !