Customer Support Coordinator
Primary function of this new role is for customers to have one point of contact for all their needs going forward and ensure customer satisfaction at all times. Each coordinator will be responsible for a designated region covering all aspects of Customer Service.
- Promptly dealing and responding quickly to customer enquiries by telephone and email in adherence with the enquiry procedure. Act as secondary contact for all customers
- Accurately processing customer orders in a timely manner on SAP from various sources (parts / machines / internal / external)
- Coordinating the entire process from point of machine order through to delivery in line with customer`s delivery requirements, including liaising with procurement manager
- Development potential - Has the potential to move a minimum of one further level in the organisation
- Customer centricity - must have the ability to think beyond the status quo in order to ensure the organisation exceeds our customers` expectations;
- Drive - fully focused on delivering, unwilling to accept missing "the numbers", driven to provide excellent customer service as standard;