Customer Service Advisor
Monday-Friday (Occasional Weekends)
SHIFT PATTERN BETWEEN (8:00-6:00PM)
We are really excited to be representing a fantastic client who are offering exceptional benefits! They have also just renovated their building offering a beautiful, modern worktable!
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Flu vaccinations.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Extensive training for all employees.
- International development programmes.
Day to Day Duties:
- To provide an effortless customer journey and experience to all customers through a variety of communication channels.
- Utilising an understanding of every customer's situation, spotting potential needs to deliver an excellent customer service.
- Deliver a professional effortless experience to all our customers who telephone or email correspondence to arrange an engineer visit
- Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and web-based platforms.
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.