Customer Service Advisor
Full time and Part time Hours Available
Flexible across 7 days
Inverness City Centre
Urgent Immediate Start
This is a temporary position with a view to going permanent for the right person
Working on behalf of a new modern Vaping Store opening in Inverness City Centre, we have an opportunity for customer service advisors for both full time and Part time hours.
They have a passion to help people stop smoking and switch over to their luxury vaping products.
Our flavour and ingredients are second to none. All manufactured in our UK warehouse.
- Assisting customers in finding the products they're looking for
- Confidence in approaching all aspects of the role
- Responsible for opening and closing the store and reconciling the till
- Processing customer payments at the checkout
- Addressing customer complaints and inquiries with ease
- Providing shopping advice and recommendations to customers
- Organised and has amazing standards
- Communication and collaboration with the team
- Happy to go above and beyond and give us your ideas
Customer service and retail experience is essential and Vaping knowledge is desirable
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programmes
If you are interested or want to know more Apply below or contact Benjamin Harrison on 01463 729213 or email