Brook Street is working with our call centre client in Belfast - close to Belfast City centre
Our client is`t just another contact centre where you are expected to work against aggressive sales targets. They are a customer service centre, and your job is to have great conversations with their customers
As a self-motivated, results driven individual who has excellent verbal and written communication, you`ll have a real passion for delivering the best service you can by listening and supporting customers who are in need of help or advice.
You`ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day is different and get a real buzz about providing solutions to every problem.
You will already be used to going the extra mile and delighting customers, always striving for the highest level of first contact resolution and quality assurance.
* Connect with customers at the telephone, via email, and via web chat; always ensuring that customer requests are dealt with professionally and courteously by listening patiently, empathising with the customer where appropriate and demonstrating a real desire to help and support them
* Make the most of each interaction, using the opportunity to identify customer needs and find solutions, ensuring you put the customer at the heart of the process and maintain strong quality output
* Take ownership for your own performance, always challenging yourself to be the best you can be and being proactive around your own development and growth
* Work together with your wider colleagues to deliver and contribute to the wider company vision and strategy, always demonstrating positive behaviours and commitment to partnership and teamwork, with our "One-team" ethos.
* Identify and share ideas that will contribute to making things better for the customer or company - you really can help, build and shape our processes.
* Minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths
* Passionate about service - always looking to deliver the best possible service you can at every opportunity.
* Motivated to solve problems.
* Minimum of 12 months experience in a face-to-face customer service environment or within a contact centre, within the last five years.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Great listening skills supported by a warm, friendly and confident manner.
* Resilient and remain calm under pressure.
* Computer literate, able to use Microsoft packages.
* Team player with a positive, confident can-do attitude.
* Flexible approach to tasks and workload.
* An understanding and appreciation of the importance of handling customer data in a sensitive and confidential manner
* Brand new purpose built centre close to the train station and easily accessed by the Glider buses
* Weekly engagement activities
* Discounted days out
* Market leading Pension scheme
* Discounted gym membership for you plus one
* 6.2 weeks annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Ride to work scheme
* Uniform provided
* Free Eye tests
* Discounted holiday apartments
* Ongoing training and development plan
There are Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible hours available, from 24 - 40 hours per week
Full time hours are - Monday -Thursday 7:45am-9:15pmFriday - 7:45am-6:15pm
Weekends - 7:45am-4:15pm
Salary Up to £20,650 per annum (pro rata for part time positions)
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up-to-date CV