Customer Services Advisor
Salary: £20,915.97 / £10.73ph
Location: Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7LR
Hours: 37.5hours week, 5 shift patterns with some including weekend working.
Brook Street are partnering with one of Europe's leading parcel delivery networks, with a turnover of over £2 Billion. The Company aim to be the most sustainable delivery company in the UK and also deliver the best service, use the best technology and retain the best people.
The Site Manager is looking to recruit an experienced and reliable Customer Services Advisor, to strengthen our dedicated and friendly customer services team who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
You will help both internal and external customers in relation to the collection or delivery of their parcel.
Working closely with our Drivers, Shift Managers and Operations Managers to identify issues, proactively problem solve and take accountability and ownership for resolving these issues.
You'll also be focused on;
* Answer queries with relation to a delivery status, and supplying Proof of Delivery (POD)
* Carrying out thorough investigations for missing parcels and resolving delivery disputes
* Promoting company products and services to new and existing customers]
What we're looking for;
* Proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment
* Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner and quickly rapport building
* Polite and professional at all times and have a willingness to go the 'extra mile' to exceed customer expectations.
* Excellent administration skills, using Microsoft Office programmes
* Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and initiative to effectively problem solve.
* Demonstrate the core Company DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
You will have a comprehensive induction to the Company. This will include a one-week induction where we will go through the key processes that are required to make you a successful Customer Service Advisor.
Our depots operate 7 days a week, therefore you must be able to work any 5 shifts to include some weekend working.