We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors at a Student Accommodation Site to start ASAP
This is an ongoing temporary assignment with the potential to be made permanent.
Hours: You will work on a 4 on 4 off Rota'd Shift Pattern working 7am-7pm (36 & 42 hours available happy to split if you want part time hours)
Pay: £10.25 an hour
THE JOB PURPOSE
To be first point of contact for all students and visitors.
- Providing friendly and approachable customer service to all residents and visitors
- Answering queries via email and phone
- Reliable, self motivated and computer literate
- Confident to speak to all residents and visitors
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to apply for Basic DBS check through Brook Street
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please apply with your CV and call Amelia on 0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***