Customer support Advisor -: Permanent, 40hrs/wk
- Starting Salary: £21,424 - £22,464 (depending on relevant experience)
- Plus, overtime on a rota basis (1 in 3 Saturday and or Sunday) with additional overtime available
- Earnings potential: £25,325 - £26,540
- A monthly incentive bonus, free car parking and other benefits.
- Training will be given
A leading Support Services organisation based in Halifax requires an experienced Helpdesk Advisor to work within a team of 6. Under the direction of the Helpdesk Manager and team senior, assist with all aspects of processing of work orders that are received from the customers under your control and to ensure that Customer Service is maintained, developed and improved.
- Liaising directly with customers and engineers in arranging scheduled appointments and repairs.
- Updating customer account records accurately, managing customer`s expectations throughout a job`s life cycle. This will directly involve the coordination and conflict resolution of reactive maintenance activities, whilst minimising the disruption of services with the customer.
- Progress chasing jobs to ensure work is completed in the time frame requested and ensuring in-house, plus any customer-based systems are updated with job notes and details.
- Completion of quotes and actively gaining customer approval to maintain/improve quote conversation
- Maintaining excellent relations with both customers and engineers
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Experience in scheduling work/planning/coordination of engineers is ideally desired but not essential.
Preferably with good customer service and telephone skills, along with knowledge of excel spreadsheets
Strong interpersonal skills, logical/methodical thinker and the ability to work under pressure and to timescales are essential to be able to work effectively with staff at all levels within the business.