Full Time Customer Service Advisors
Salary: £21,339 Per Annum
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors on behalf of our client which is a company steeped in a rich history dating back to 1906. Our client believes in their staff and in their continuous personal development as proven by their 'Investors in People' status for over 20 years ensuring that staff can perform at their very best.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working in a call centre environment with handles both inbound and outbound calls from customers
- Ensuring that calls are taken effectively and efficiently, providing a positive customer experience, placing the customer first
- Using listening and questioning skills to provide the optimum level of service
- Using customer service skills to provide the customer with empathy, support and reassurance
- Taking full ownership of the call from start to finish, using troubleshooting skills
- Recording data accurately on the system
- Support the wider members of the team and internal customers in order to further improve the customer experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A confident, capable communicator
- Ability to display empathy
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise accordingly
- Competent on Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- Able to enter data accurately
- Supportive team player
- Able to work on initiative
- Numerate and literate.
- Able to work well under pressure
- A desire for self-improvement
- Hardworking with a responsible attitude
- Proactive, with the ability to think logically and problem solve.
- Free parking
- Endless progression opportunities
- Attractive working hours
- Prime location for work- Bus routes available for transport
- Canteen onsite - Food to cater all
If you are interested in knowing more about this amazing opportunity APPLY NOW.