We've got an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest utility support companies as a Customer Service Advisor. This is a 6 month fixed term contract with a high likelihood of going permanent for the right person.
Why work here?
* Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
* 25 days minimum annual leave plus bank holidays
* Free on site parking
* No weekends
* Flexible benefits
* Investors in people accredited company
What will you be doing?
* Provide a high level of customer service
* Answering calls, emails and social media enquiries
* Logging complains and enquiries
* Keeping customer files updated
* Ensure compliance to regulations
* Create written reports
Who are they looking for?
* Excellent customer service
* Great phone manner
* Confident in dealing with customers
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Able to use Microsoft packages
12-8pm however once employed you can request other shifts if available.