Fantastic opportunity to join a great company with a supportive team in Leicester. My client is looking for someone with strong customer service and E-commerce background.
Monday - Friday (Hours - Monday 8.30-5.30 Tuesday - Thursday 9-5.30 Friday 9-5)
Hybrid working (Monday - Wednesday in the office rest at home)
Up to £22,000 DOE
Yearly salary review depending on performance
You will be responsible for providing 5* customer service and administration to organise the movement of goods from manufacturers through to the customers. As well as being organised, a good problem solver and be able to work with people at all levels with a strong focus on customer resolution.
- Order processing
- Live chat with customers
- Handling customer returns- Customer services over the phone and email.
- Manage enquiries
- Stock control, ensuring all procedures are executed correctly on the systems when processing orders.
- Customer services over the phone and email.
- Dealing with customers, sellers, and couriers to arrange for order deliveries daily
- Liaise with the warehouse & 3rd party logistic companies
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails with Customers
- Resolve consumer issues and complaints including consistent follow up and escalation where necessary
- Strong customer service and administration
- E-commerce experience is desirable
- GSCE in English & Maths Grade C or equivalent
- Strong IT skills
- Confident over the phone
- Problem solving
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Customer complaints experience (Desirable)
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Yearly bonus if criteria is met
If interested in the role and you have the relevant skills and experience please click APPLY NOW. The relevant consultant will be in touch if successful.