Customer Service Advisor
My client is one of Europe's leading parcel delivery networks, and aims to be the most
sustainable delivery company in the UK.
I am looking to recruit an experienced and reliable Customer Services Advisor, to strengthen
a dedicated and friendly customer services team who put their customers at the heart of everything they
In this role you will be helping both internal and external customers in relation to the collection or delivery of
their parcel. You will work closely with Drivers, Shift Managers and Operations Managers to identify issues,
proactively problem solve and take accountability and ownership for resolving these issues.
- Answer any queries with relation to a delivery status, and supplying Proof of Delivery (POD)
- Carrying out thorough investigations for missing parcels and resolving delivery disputes
- Promoting company products and services to new and existing customers
- Candidate Specification
- You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced customer service
- You will have strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build
- a quick rapport with the customer
- You will be polite and professional at all times and have a willingness to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and initiative to effectively problem solve.
- Demonstrate the core values of the business. Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
Due to the business being a 7 day operation, you will be required to be flexible to work some weekends. Typically this will be every 4th Saturday. You will then be able to take a day off during the week if you are on a Saturday shift.
Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000's of retailers.
Start date : ASAP
Salary : £20,915
Location : Reading
Please apply now for immediate consideration