I am recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor and After-Sales Administrator based a short drive from Birmingham Airport, working for one of the largest distance learning colleges in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after and they are offering a salary of £16,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
You will be part of a friendly team of 4, this is a varied and busy administration and customer service position where you will be helping support the Sales and Management teams and liaising with customers over the phone and email. You will be helping answer general queries, processing student enrolments, collating course material documents and distributing these out to the students via post and email along with other ad-hoc duties.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses which include A-Levels, Beauty Therapy, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Travel and Tourism, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Communicating with customers via phone and email
- Order processing
- Collating course material documents and putting packs together
- Distributing student documents via post and email
- Dealing with general customer queries such as updates on their course documents
- Process student payments
- Supporting the Sales and Management teams with a variety of general office administration tasks
- Maintaining a customer database
- Sending out certificates of completion to students
- Providing an exceptional level of Customer Service
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location is essential
- Previous customer service and office based administration experience is essential
- Confident and excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £16,000 basic salary
- 37.5 hour working week, Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Full training plan
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches!
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***