I am recruiting for an Aftersales Customer Service Advisor and Administrator based a short drive from Birmingham Airport. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after and they are offering a salary of up to £19,000 dependent on experience.
This is a varied and busy administration and customer service (phone/email) position where you will be helping support the students, sales and management teams with an aftersales service. You will be helping answer general queries via telephone, email and a website live-chat function, processing student enrolments, maintaining an inhouse database and sending out certificates on completion of courses along with other ad-hoc duties.
Joining the Student Support department, you will be part of a friendly team of 4 (including you) and will be joining a multiple award-winning distance learning college who offer over 600 courses which include A-Levels, GCSE`s, Beauty Therapy, Accounting, Childcare, and IT to name just a few.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Communicating with customers via phone and email
- Manage a live-chat function on the businesses website, answering general aftersales queries
- Order processing student enrolments
- Dealing with general customer queries such as updates on their course documents, misplaced information, lost passwords etc.
- Process student payments
- Supporting the Sales and Management teams with a variety of general office administration tasks
- Maintaining a customer database
- Sending out certificates of completion to students
- Providing an exceptional level of Customer Service
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location is essential
- Previous customer service and office-based administration experience is essential
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Confident and excellent telephone manner
- Ability to put together well written and professional email and live chat communications
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Happy to work full time in the office
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £17000-19000 basic salary dependent on experience
- 37.5 hour working week, Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Full training plan
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***