We are recruiting for temporary contact centre staff and customer advisors based in Leominster, to work with working with one of Europe's leading online off-price retailers with over 3 million customers. This is a contract that will run into the New Year with exceptional benefits.
Customer Service Advisor is a diverse role which will see you communicating with current customers effectively and proactively, whilst maintaining a professional and friendly manner. This position would suit individuals from strong customer service, retail, call centre or customer focused backgrounds.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- You will be responsible for handling incoming customer queries regarding already placed orders and accounts so you'll need great listening skills.
- You will be managing each individual situation with care to find the best solution that meets both the customer and business needs
- You will also work to ensure all procedures are carried out with regulatory commitment, all whilst working with the customers best interests at heart.
- You will also be responding to customer queries via various platforms such as telephone-based queries, online enquiries and messages sent through the company's social media platforms
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Excellent Customer Service ethic
- Strong communicator to handle all types of calls
- Can use a computer - Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Good attention to detail and quick learner
- Data entry
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Full canteen facilities available
- Free tea and coffee
- Free on-site parking
- Full access to the staff shop for highly discounted clothing and footwear
- 28 days holiday
- £9.58 - £12 an hour
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Sara, Grace or Emma on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***