Are you looking for a role that would further develop your current skills, and your overall knowledge? Do you have an interest in working within the legal system? If this sounds like you then read on to find out more about this great opportunity!
Brook Street is currently recruiting for several part-time Customer Service Advisors to work as Call Handlers with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
- Part-time hours, Monday to Friday - 25 hours per week. Working patterns primarily 10 am to 3 pm but will require flexibility on this.
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
The client is responsible for assessing requests for support across the legal and justice system.
You will be based within offices in Jarrow, South Tyneside, and will be responsible for giving advice and assistance over the phone to solicitors, barristers and members of public in relation to applications submitted to the client business. You will need to:
- Receive inbound calls from members of the public and other customer, and establish a high-quality working relationship with them
- Provide advice and support over the phone, by email, or in written form, maintaining and improving customer satisfaction
- Document all calls accurately using bespoke IT systems, and apply standards to meet personal productivity and quality targets
- Recognise and effectively manage assertive customer calls
- Organise and prioritise own workload to provide best service to customers
- Ensure all data is processed accurately and securely
Successful candidates will have;
- Previous Call Centre experience (preferred but not essential)
- Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Communication Skills and confidence in dealing with difficult situations
- IT and good keyboard skills and experience of Word, Excel and other windows applications
- Ability to input data efficiently and accurately
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance; candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous, but this is not essential.
£8.36 p/h rising to £9.59 p/h after 12 weeks
The position is temporary for 6 months, depending on start date, but with a view to this being extended further.