Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Hull & Surrounding Areas
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
Are you a great communicator looking for a customer facing role?
Are you tired of working weekends?
Are you looking to build a lasting career with an award-winning business?
If you answered YES then this role is for you!
We are recruiting on behalf of our client searching for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for Customer Service.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you`ll join the busy customer service department and play the important role of giving every customer an excellent experience from start to finish.
Some of your key duties are:
- Delivering excellent customer whilst handling internal and external customer queries via telephone, email, or any other source of communication
- Meeting daily KPI targets and working as a team to achieve weekly targets
- Proactively resolve customer issues, following up with other departments when needed
- Dealing with complaints, on the telephone or over email
- Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Accurately recording any data provided at all stages of the customer`s journey
We are looking for anybody with a natural ability to communicate and problem solve. Whether you have direct experience, or transferable skills.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Previous customer service experience, either face-to-face or via telephone, ideally from the hospitality or retail industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - as a confident communicator, you`ll be happy talking on the phone, holding a conversation, and engaging customers
- Ability to listen attentively, draw out important information and capture data accurately
- Eagerness to make an impact in this role and help shape the continued success of the company
- A positive attitude and problem-solving skills to give the customer a great experience
- Computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills
Why wait…APPLY NOW!
We will be in touch 24-48 hours of applying!