Are you available for immediate start and looking for a fantastic career opportunity in insurance?
Our client is looking to recruit Claims Handler`s to join the Claims team in Elland office. This role will be dealing mainly with Household Insurance claims or Caravan Touring Caravans, Static Caravans, Park Homes and Lodges.
This role is diverse and will place you at the heart of our customer journey and you will be the first point of contact in moments that matter to our clients.
The working hours will be between 08:30 to 17:00 or 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday. Total hours 37.5 hours per week.
- Interacting with a variety of people including customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues around the country
- Ensuring the correct information gets to the right people, you`ll be confident in your written and verbal correspondence and checking policy cover
- Reviewing and setting up new claims, appointing contractors and updating claims on internal systems
- Prioritising and reviewing diaries in a timely manner
- Issuing payments to policyholders and suppliers for settlements
- Contributing to team, division and wider business growth and development
Skills & Experience
- Experience in finding solutions and help customers through their claims effectively and in a professional manner
- Previous experience in customer service or insurance claims
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and email
- You can work with pace when called to whilst remaining effective, you enjoy the challenge
- You pride yourself on your customer care, empathy and attention to detail
- Full Support and Training
- Internal progression
- Annual leave- 21 days holiday plus stats
- Pension - contribution matched up to 5%
- Life Assurance (2 x basic salary)
- Free Headspace membership, plus 24/7 GP access
- Free Eye Test Vouchers
- Access to paid for qualifications including CILA and CII
- Free local parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Hybrid working options available after completion of probation period.