Job Title - Customer Service Advisor
Salary - £21,440 - £23,440 per annum including a quarterly bonus
Working Hours - Mon to Friday 09:00am - 5:30pm
Our client, is the UK's number 1 retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about their product. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
We're recruiting Customer Service Advisors to join our client's busy Head Quarters on a Permanent contract with fantastic development opportunities available to progress your career.
The role you'll do:
Our client's success has led to rapid growth in 2020/2021, seeing them open more showrooms and expand their footprint into the US market. As their growth continues, they are now recruiting candidates to join them on this exciting journey and play a big part in their ongoing success!
The customer is at the core of our clients business and they pride themselves on the high level of service they provide to customers. As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll join their busy customer service department and play the important role of giving every customer an excellent experience..
How you'll be rewarded:
* Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
* Monday to Friday work days!
* Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
* Free onsite parking.
* A private Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
* Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
* Free Eye Test
* Free uniform
* Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
* A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
Personal competencies our client is looking for:
* An ability to empathise with customers and effectiveness to see tasks through to completion
* Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service
* Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
* The experience and skills you'll need to succeed:
* Previous customer service experience, either face-to-face or via telephone, ideally from the hospitality or retail industries
* Strong verbal and written communication skills - as a confident communicator, you'll be happy talking on the phone, holding a conversation and engaging customers
* Ability to listen attentively, draw out important information and capture data accurately
* Eagerness to make an impact in this role and help shape the continued success of the company
* A positive attitude and problem-solving skills to give the customer a great experience
* Computer literacy and excellent keyboard skills
* Overall literacy skills to a high standard
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
* Delivering excellent customer service at all times Handling internal and external customer queries via telephone, email or any other source of communication
* Meeting daily KPI targets and working as a team to achieve weekly targets
* Using a can-do attitude to proactively resolve customer issues, following up with other departments when needed
* Resolving any complaints, you may receive on the telephone or over email
* Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
* Accurately recording any data provided at all times.