We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to work in either of the below departments:
Monday to Sunday working 5 out of 6 days- 09:00 - 5:30pm (1 - 3 Saturdays)
Overtime available for other weekend work and evenings. (£14.43 per hour)
Location - You will be based in Barton-Upon-Humber - this is a full-time office-based role.
You will be working within one of these busy departments, answering inbound customer service calls for one of the above departments. Your responsibilities are:
- Manage the call enquiry, delivering exceptional levels of customer service to each individual customer
- Handle internal and external Customer / Installer / warranty queries, through various channels of communication
- Achieve departments targets and expectations in line with agreed SLA's
- Pro-actively resolve issues by owning each customer you deal with Work as team / individual to achieve the weekly targets and execute first call resolution where possible
- Provide all customers with an exceptional customer service experience and build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a 'can do attitude'
- Accurately recording information at all stages of the customers process to ensure records are up to date
- Performing admin tasks such as placing orders, taking payments, submitting claims and generating reports as and when required
What our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000 per annum. (Once permanent, quarterly bonuses are available also)
- Opportunity for overtime available at time and a half - £14.43 per hour
- Temp to Perm contract - with amazing opportunities to have a long-lasting career.
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Free on-site parking
- Monday to Friday working hours - 09:00 - 5:30pm
- Smart Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career - All but one of the Team Leaders or management in Customer Services has been promoted internally.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your application has not been selected to the next stage. We are very sorry that we aren't always able to contact all unsuccessful candidates, due to the amount of applications received. Thank you for your interest.