Brook Street (UK ) Ltd is delighted to be recruiting a customer service advisor for our Belfast client.
The role is a fixed term contract for 6-12 months
This is not a call centre role, the job is in a busy office and requires a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to be organised and multi-task.
* Ensuring that a high quality of service is provided to both internal and external customers
* Representing the business as a first line contact for all incoming communications
* The provision of operational information as required.
* Ensuring the company achieves those strategic and business objectives
* Ensuring the effective discharging of your work tasks as required.
Customer Service Duties include
* Management of the Customer Services iIn-box, ensuring all emails are processed appropriately and promptly.
* Answering inbound Customer Service Calls courteously and professionally and dealing with each enquiry effectively and efficiently.
* Processing of Sales Orders on internal systems
* Resolving general Sales Order Queries
* Scheduling/Management of Engineer Appointments via internal systems
* Assessing Incoming Works, ensuring they are dispatched to the appropriate internal personnel.
* Interfacing with Sales Executives to ensure correct order procedures
* Answering Customer Fault Calls, logging, closing and despatching on internal system
* Receiving Customer Complaints - following the Complaints Handling procedure and escalating to Line Manager when necessary
* Raising Sales Enquiries on and dispatching those enquiries to relevant personnel for action.
* Miscellaneous Customer Services Duties as and when required i.e. invoice generation, contract maintenance, etc.,
* Work closely with all internal departments to ensure resolution of all tasks/works/queries
* To help out as and when required within the Accounts department
* 5 G.C.S.E`s to include English and Maths at grade C.
* A minimum of 2 years recent experience of working within a customer services environment.
* Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office packages, Outlook, Excel, Word, Access
* Ability to follow set procedures and processes to complete all work to a high standard
* High level of accurate data input ability
* High level of overall accuracy and attention to detail in all areas of work
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team, on own, and with other internal department personnel
* Consistent focus on delivering a high level of Customer Service experience
Salary for the position will depend on background and performance at interview - £16,000 to £17,000
To apply, please send CV via the apply link