Customer Service Advisor/ Administrator - £19,000
Do you have an enthusiastic telephone manner and plenty of Customer Service experience?
Are you able to multi-task whilst still being accurate and organised?
My client is looking for a full time Customer Service Advisor/ Administrator to start as soon as possible!
Brook Street is pleased to be working with a local but established company in the Kitchen Design industry providing bespoke designs and installations. My client offers an excellent working environment; a positive, small and friendly team and a real opportunity for career progression. Our client is now looking to take on a Customer Service Advisor and Administrator that isn't afraid to get stuck straight in!
Who's right for the job?
This is a varied and fast paced role that would only suit someone who is quick, accurate and organized in their work whilst juggling multiple tasks and working to deadlines. You will need to be confident, efficient and articulate. Excellent communication skills are required in dealing with customer complaints and issues by telephone and email. Does this sound like you?
Main duties of the role…
As a customer service advisor and administrator you will be predominantly liaising with customers and clients by phone and email, processing and placing orders and payments, checking invoices and inputting information, dealing with price enquiries, updating of their in house system with order details, ensuring the company website is up to date with products, images and prices and dealing with after sales complaints, supply issues and other issues that may arise.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Switched on personality with a positive can-do attitude.
- Articulate verbal and written skills.
- Ability to multi-task - with shifting priorities.
- Experience in complaint handling to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Highly proficient computer skills - notably of all Internet browsers , MS Word , Outlook and Excel with Photo Shop and Sage experience an advantage.
- Data systems - Comfortable using specialist in-house computer data systems.
- Fast and Accurate data entry skills.
- Confident telephone manner - A confident, experienced and time efficient approach is required to deal with sales and product enquiries from the general public at all levels.
- Very strong work ethic - and happy to work in a small friendly team within a non-smoking environment.
- Ability to work under pressure using your own initiative to maintain deadlines, in an efficient, time managed organised approach.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of £19K per year. Working hours are 8:45am until 5pm but additional hours may be required of you dependent on the work load. My client also offers 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and free onsite parking.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a two stage face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .