We are currently recruiting for a confident and professional customer service individual to join a Sports Centre based in West London on an ongoing temporary basis starting next week. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to secure a permanent role in the future.
The purpose of this role is to meet and greet all customers coming in to use various facilities within the sports centre, assisting with moving sports equipment and providing an excellent service to everyone. The Sports Centre is also attached to a school so an enhanced DBS will be carried out should you be successful for the position.
To be considered for this role you must display the following:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Confident communicator
- Able to work well under pressure
- A genuine love/passion for sports
- PC literate
- Flexible to work evening and weekend shifts including 8.30am-4.30pm and 2.30pm-10.30pm
- Ideally you will have a basic/enhanced DBS (even if out of date)
Hourly rate: £10 p/h
Hours: On average you will work 20-35 hours per week including evenings and weekends so you must be flexible!
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity and we will be in touch. This position is to start ASAP.