NEW YEAR NEW JOB???? Want to Work From Home?
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a role to start in Feb 2021?
Long Term Temporary Roles are now available via Brook Street for HMRC
37 hours per week between 8am and 6pm. Alternative working patterns may be considered subject to business need.
£8.95 per hour (However you will be paid for 42 hours as lunch hour is paid .. this equates to £10.16 per hour for your worked hours)
- Administration of customers' claims
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service by dealing with the public via inbound and outbound telephone calls, e-forms and emails.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers, using telephone and emails
- Gather and use information from HMRC Data systems to inform decisions
- Make outbound calls to customers to check details and request information
- Input of information to HMRC systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly
- Resolve issues/queries or escalate to a line manager as necessary
You will need to be self-motivated, flexible as the role is not office-based and you will be expected to work from home
- Competence in using varied IT software and data bases
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Telephony Work (Preferred)
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent English verbally and in writing
- Ability to listen and speak to people from diverse areas and backgrounds
- A flexible approach and a positive attitude
A Basic DBS Will be required for this role as will 3 years of references
You must have been resident in the UK for the last 5 years
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL WILL BE CONTACTED